Admission is simple. Submit the following to the UW Colleges Admissions Office at 780 Regent St. Madison, WI 53715:
- The University of Wisconsin System online application for admission
- $44 application fee
- Official transcript from previous institutions (if applicable)
- Official Joint Services Transcript (JST)
- Questions regarding JST equivalencies and evaluations can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLEP credit may be granted if taken before completing 16 college credits.
- ACT/SAT scores are not required if you are 22 or older.
- During the admissions process, students are classified as resident or nonresident. However, UW Colleges Online has a low flat-rate tuition for all students regardless of residency status.
For additional information please contact:
715-234-8176 (ext. 5464)