Through the UW Colleges Online, you can electronically:
- Apply to the University
- Enroll yourself in online courses
- Pay your tuition
- View your school records such as grades, transcript, account summary, and financial aid status
- Order textbooks for your course
- Participate in classroom lectures and discussions using course management software and email provided by the University
- Use online course resources offered to students such as Online Library Support and Online Writing Lab (OWL)
For additional resources, please visit UWC IT Resources for Faculty, Staff and Students.
As a student, you are not only expected to meet the technology requirements to take UWC Online courses, you should also be comfortable with these technologies.