PRISM is the web-based system which allows you to conduct business with UW Colleges from the convenience of your computer.
With PRISM, you can:
- Register for classes
- Drop classes
- Check your grades
- Print your unofficial transcript
- View your account summary and amount due
- Check your financial aid status
- Navigate to the PRISM Home Page
- Log in using your user ID and password
If you've forgotten your PRISM user ID or password, the UW Colleges Student Account Self Service page will help you to retreive that information. Tutorials on using PRISM are available on the PRISM tutorials page.
Still having trouble? Contact us.
Please note, PRISM is unavailable during the following maintenance periods:
- Wednesdays: 5AM - 7AM
- Mondays: 8AM - 8:15AM