Starting Fall 2019, UW Colleges Online will become UW College Courses Online.

Working Toward Your Bachelor’s Degree

Is your ultimate academic goal earning your bachelor’s degree? Even though UW Colleges Online does not offer a bachelor’s degree program, we’re here to help! Check out the many options you can take to continue your education beyond an Associate of Arts and Science degree. You can also make an appointment with your academic advisor by calling 877-449-1877.

Important Links

UW HELP website for more information about transferring within the UW System.
Guaranteed Transfer Program
Request Transcripts
Request a Syllabus
UW Colleges Application

Complete a 4-year degree with one of our partner Universities.

Check out our Bachelor’s Degree Partnerships that offer current Associate of Arts & Science degree students a clear path to a four-year degree inside and outside of the UW System.

Earn a Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science at a UW Colleges campus.

You also can earn a Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences degree at six UW Colleges campuses in collaboration with UW System comprehensive universities.

Complete your bachelor’s degree online.

Check out this list of distance education programs offered through UW System universities and collaborative degree programs.

Continue your education through a technical college.

The Wisconsin Technical College System offers multiple options for furthering your education.

Attend a private college or university.

UW Colleges has transfer agreements with Edgewood College in Madison and Northland College in Ashland to offer bachelor's degree programs for transfer students. For all other schools, please contact the institution you are applying to for information on credit transfers. 

Work toward a bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.

Interested in a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering? UW Colleges Online offers courses that support the Collaborative Engineering Program, which allows you to pursue an ABET-accredited bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering from UW-Platteville. Learn more about the requirements or speak with your academic advisor.