The UW Colleges Online Library Support serves as your gateway to library resources!
Online Student Resources
- Search the library catalog for Books, Articles, Media & More at Search@UW. Check out this Search@UW guide for help.
- Find articles using this Databases by Subject guide.
- Know the name of the article database you are looking for? Find it using this Databases A to Z guide.
- View Helpful Tutorials and Handouts on using library services.
- Academic Search Complete is a good database to begin with for almost any topic.
- Search for full text electronic books online at Ebscohost eBooks.
- Place an InterLibrary Loan Request to obtain books or articles that are not locally available.
- For help with citations, refer to these Citation Style Guides.
- If you would like assistance writing or revising your paper, visit the UW Colleges Online Writing Lab (OWL).
- If you need access to a syllabus from an online class for transfer purposes or other reasons, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting More Help
To receive assistance with the UW Colleges library resources and services, please contact your UW Colleges Campus Library.
If you are an online student contact the UWC Online Librarian, Rachel Cornelius Metzler, toll-free at 877-861-6203 or e-mail her at email@example.com for assistance.
Online Library Support Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am-3:30 pm, Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm or by appointment