The UW Colleges Online Library Support serves as your gateway to library resources!
Online Student Resources
- Search Books, Articles, Media & More at Search@UW. Check out this Search@UW guide for help.
- View Helpful Tutorials and Handouts on using library services.
- Find articles using this Databases by Subject guide.
- Know the name of the database you are looking for? Find it using this Databases A to Z guide.
- Academic Search Complete is a good database to begin with for almost any topic.
- Locate and request books in the UW Colleges Library Catalog.
- Search for full text electronic books online at Ebscohost eBooks.
- Place an InterLibrary Loan Request to obtain books or articles that are not locally available.
- Check in Citation Lookup to see if we own a particular journal article in our databases.
- View library resources for each class in the Library Course Pages.
- For help with citations, refer to these Citation Style Guides.
- If you would like assistance writing or revising your paper, visit the UW Colleges Online Writing Lab (OWL).
Getting More Help
To receive assistance with the UW Colleges library resources and services, please contact your UW Colleges Campus Library.
If you are an online student, contact Rachel Cornelius, the UWC Online Librarian, toll-free at 877-861-6203 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Online Library Support Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am-3:30 pm
Or by appointment